The 500 will be available in the Indian market within a few months and this piece of news is another reason why you must pay a stratospheric price for a small car. The Fiat 500 (read fashion accessory) has grabbed another award which has gone into its ever bulking trophy cabinet. Best Diesel small car award from What Diesel Car? magazine in UK is its latest accolade.
With more than 50% of the cars sold in UK being diesels, this award projects the 500's capability of being a strong performer in spite of the tough competition prevailing in U.K. This award also shows that the Italian small car offers more than looks and style. It protects both the environment and its passengers with an excellent safety rating and a technically advanced eco-friendly engine (Euro 5-ready units), same as the one found presently in the Palio.
Why buy the Fiat 500?
- Excellent gas mileage of 4.2 L/100 km combined cycle
- CO2 emissions of just 111 g/km that'll make Pachouri or Sunita Narayan's day
- Styled to make you a celebrity instantly on the road
- Compact dimensions that'll make city driving a breeze
- Top speed of 165 kmph means it's no slow coach on the highway
2 seater car offers exclusivity and room only for you and your girlfriend to have some private time